Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The most amazing card trick EVER! WOW 2.0. Visual transformation of a card into YOUR card.


I recently was hired to perform close-up magic at a corporate function. I have my close-up, sleight-of-hand case which is packed with all the stuff I need to entertain right under people's noses. A few packs of cards, some sponge balls, a pack of (very stale) cigarettes, a few cool close-up props. Grab the bag and I'm ready to go.

Since I don't often do close-up gigs anymore, I wanted to add something new and visual to my routine. A magician friend showed me WOW 2.0 My initial reaction was WOW!

A card is freely selected, signed and returned to the deck. A clear, see-through plastic sleeve is displayed. The magician then grabs any card, displays it and verifies that it isn't the selected card. Magician then slips the card he chose into the sleeve, where it is totally visible. The audience is told to watch the card in the sleeve and as they do it slowly, and unfreakinbelieveably transforms into the signed card which the spectator chose. The card is then removed, the sleeve is again empty and see-through and the chosen card can be examined.

No bullshit. If you're only going to purchase one trick this decade, make it WOW 2.0. You may just be as excited as your audience.

Check it out.


Private Sleight-of-Hand Magic Lessons via Skype with cards, coins, cigarettes, matches and more.

2 comments:

  1. This DraStic DS Emulator apk Allows you to Play Nintendo DS games on your Android. DraStic DS Emulator app clones your DS on your Android Device
    drastic ds emulator

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a regular visitor of your site and I like all the news published on the site. This is a very good news to hear about the joining of CSI president in the charity board of directors. All the best to him for his future works net worth

    ReplyDelete